Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart

Last, but not least, is my wonderful husband Steve.  November 8th was our 23rd wedding anniversary.  He said it only felt like 10 years....for him, this is a compliment to me.  He has always been there for me and our family.  I couldn't have asked for a better man!


I wish the picture was clearer, guess I'll have to ask my teenager how to fix it.  I found this M&M Designz image at Digital-Ink Co. and it was perfect for my anniversary card to my husband.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry,

    Lovely job on this stamp. I am such a die heart for the cowboy, and I loved the dresses the ladies wore back then. Thank for doing such a fabo job on this stamp!

    BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image!~ I bet your husband loved it

    ReplyDelete